Thinking of owning a sign business, but not sure whether the Signworld franchise system is right for you?
In today’s post, we outline 10 reasons why the Signworld franchise family is such a great fit for more than 300 American owners – and why it might be right for you!
- Nearly three decades of experience in the signage world. The signage world is changing every day, especially with the rise of digital graphics and internet technology. When it comes to staying competitive in this dynamic industry, there is no substitute for hard-earned experience. Our company was founded in 1988, and our training is informed by nearly 30 years of expertise.
- A supportive family model. Some franchise systems pit their franchisees against one another in the interest of generating greater royalty revenue at the expense of the individuals, but Signworld is different. Our supportive family atmosphere is felt from the start as we invite new prospects to visit owner locations and encourage them to ask established members questions. Our franchise system is a franchise family, and we are all committed to help one another succeed. When you join our system, you know you have the support of a corporate team and 300+ other owners out there to guide and assist you.
- Close to home. Tired of wasting gas money and hours of your life every day in a stressful commute? Signworld franchising lets you work closer to home so you can get more done and make the most of your time outside of the office.
- Safe and pleasant workplace. Our start-up equipment packages allow new business owners to take advantage of a number of different revenue streams with in-house production, without ever exposing our franchisees to loud noises, odors, or dangerous chemicals.
- Stop chasing leads with a relationship-based business. Most people who have negative experiences with sales work burn out on chasing leads. Signworld is a business that is largely sustained by long-term relationships, which means you can spend less time chasing cold leads, and more time making money giving people what they want. In fact, our franchisees typically derived around 80% of their revenue from these kinds of relationships.
- Flexible, mobile, and modern internet sales. Rather than being intimidated by the implications of the internet’s “virtualization” of signage and advertising, our sign franchise has taken advantage of the growing popularity of e-commerce. Many of our franchisees generate more than half of their sales online, which reduces overhead and maximizes your flexibility, mobility, and convenience.
- Non-cash transaction business for improved financial security. Unlike other models, Signworld revolves around non-cash transactions, so you don’t have to worry about who’s holding onto the money while you’re out consulting with customers.
- No rules. You read that right: our franchise does not operate according to a strict set of rules like most other systems. While we do offer an established startup process and training program, we encourage maverick thinkers and business visionaries. If you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, but still want the security and support of a franchise system, Signworld is right for you.
- No royalties. We do not collect royalties from our franchisees.
- Extensive pre-opening and ongoing training. Veteran sign makers and industry newcomers alike will learn lots from our top-tier training systems. Our pre-opening program includes training on technical aspects, operations, sign-making and installation, supplier management, point-of-sale, on-site training, and more. Once your initial training is complete, you’ll also have a number of opportunities for continuing education to support your expansion plans.