With the end of 2016 in sight, it’s safe to say that Signworld franchisees have had a good year. The graphics and sign segment saw a median sales increase of 16 percent, maintaining a trend of double-digit growth that has persisted since 2011. Likewise, signage companies across the countries have reported that their sales, production, and employment levels have increased through 2016, indicating that the U.S. economy has stabilized after the “Great Recession” of 2008-2009, and further highlighting the exciting opportunity that is Signworld!
In today’s post, we delve into the Signworld catalog to give our franchisees a glimpse at the fun and profit that is waiting for you!
Exploring the Signworld Catalog
At Signworld, we believe that our equipment package is part of what distinguishes our brand from the competition. We give each franchisee the training, support, and equipment needed to manufacture roughly 80% of the signage styles that are used around the world. In other words, we give you the power to accommodate almost any customer request completely in-house. In doing so, we give you as many revenue streams as possible, allowing you to sell to event planners, business owners, and everyone in between. Additionally, this kind of variety keeps you from feeling like an assembly line worker, making every workday a fresh and exciting challenge.
Signworld gives you the training, equipment, and support to produce the following signage styles in-house:
- Vehicle wraps and graphics. This includes wraps and graphics for cars, trucks, boats, trailers, helicopters, and low-speed planes. Whether your client wants to transform their vehicle into a mobile promotional tool, or boat around the cottage with a one-of-a-kind design, you’ve got what it takes to make the sale and satisfy the customer.
- Digitally printed graphics. These are particularly popular for office settings, food courts, and bill-board style advertising that simply cannot be recreated by hand.
- Wall graphics, murals, and wallpapers. Wall graphics, murals, and wallpapers can be used in a variety or commercial contexts, and our weather-resistant materials make them suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Floor graphics. Floor graphics can be implemented with carpet, concrete, tile, wood, and more, and make an excellent directional sign to help guests navigate museums, arenas, and shopping centers.
- Flags. Flags are some of the oldest forms of eye-catching advertising. Our flags can be custom-designed to suit any event, and are made using materials and methods that allow for year-round use, though windy settings certainly help!
- Textile and fabric prints. Not all Signworld offers are wall-mounted promotional tools! Our textile and fabric printing options offer a whole new source of potential revenue.
- Window graphics. Window graphics are an excellent way to make the most of windowed frontage. Business owners sometimes feel as though they have to choose between open, inviting store frontage and window signage, and that’s simply not true. Rather than obstructing the view from the inside with opaque promotional banners or freestanding signs, many people are opting for transparent window graphics that inform without any interference, allowing you to have your cake and eat it too!
- Real estate signage. Realty signs should follow industry standards, but not to the point where they become forgettable. Help your real estate clients make an impact with compelling real estate signage, and you’ll enjoy a profitable, ongoing relationship as new signs are needed for new deals.
- Tradeshow displays. One of our more popular services is the creation of eye-catching tradeshow displays. Our graphics, banners, and A-frame signs will help you stand out from the vendors competing for your clients.
As you can see, the Signworld model puts many different revenue streams within reach, and we’ve hardly scratched the surface of what we have to offer. You can explore our catalog in further detail on your own by visiting http://www.Signworld.org.
Signworld is a national organization with more than 300 independently owned sign companies, which provide commercial custom signage and graphics. It’s personable, creative, rewarding and ideal for people-oriented individuals who have the desire to learn how to manage a sales and production business. Signworld has been a part of the industry’s profit and fun since 1988. With over 28 years in the business, Signworld has established itself as the leader in the no-royalties and no-rules sign business concept. The ongoing support and training along with state-of-the-art equipment helps leave the competition behind. For more details visit – https://signworld.org/Back