If you’ve ever thought about starting your own business, the signage industry is worth a look. Don’t let your lack of graphic arts education or sign experience stop you from getting a piece of this profitable business model; franchising with Signworld is easy, and it could be one of the best business decisions you’ll ever make.
Not sure if signage is right for you? Read on to learn about the profitability and opportunity that the sign industry offers in 2017.
Is the signage world profitable in 2017?
We live in the Internet Era, and the web has transformed almost every aspect of our existence; we hop online to do our shopping, socialize with friends, order food, and even promote our businesses.
And yet, while a tremendous amount of advertising occurs online, the need for signage hasn’t flinched. Regardless of how strong your online presence may be, the fact is that people are still reassured by large, high-quality signage. Physical signage is perhaps the best way for a business owner to make a strong first impression, and the only way to capitalize on the foot traffic offered by favorable store locations.
But don’t take our word for it; quantitative data from sign industry analysis paints a similar picture.
The sign-making, graphics, and visual communications industry is currently showing signs of growth that are projected to continue well into 2017 and beyond, according to quarterly economic reports by the International Sign Association (ISA).
ISA research suggests that signs, graphics, and visual communications will remain above-trend, booming beyond historic patterns to yield a revenue of more than $1.6-billion in the US alone.
Additional highlights from the report include:
- All markets will remain “above trend” for 2017 and 2018.
- Despite a slow start to 2016, printing suppliers should see growth patterns return to “par” in 2017-2018.
- Suppliers to the electronic and digital sectors will see a slight increase in 2017, then remain strong into 2018.
- Expectations for the end-market for electric and digital signs in 2017 remain very strong.
- The end market for architectural signage will enjoy extremely favorable conditions through 2017, but is anticipated to return to its long-term trend by 2018.
Why sign on with Signworld in 2017?
- Signworld has a history of success. Since 1988, we have helped hard working Americans realize their dreams of business ownership. Since our humble beginnings, we’ve expanded to over 300 individual locations, and our Southern Californian headquarters has never been more well-equipped to train, support, and empower you!
- Signworld operates according to a franchise structure that collects no royalties. This means that you keep what you make, something that cannot be said for many other franchises operating within this sector.
- Signworld’s business model is efficient, not labor-intensive; your top 20-30 customers will generate more than 80% of your annual gross sales, which means less time hustling for new clientele, and more time doing what you want to do. Additionally, more than half of business typically comes through our franchisees’ websites.
- Unlike other franchise systems, the Signworld’s franchise family does not impose strict rules on its members. Our motto is “No rules, no royalties,” which maximizes your autonomy and your bottom-line!
- Signworld success does not depend on graphic arts education or prior experience with signs. Our successful franchisees come from all walks of life. So long as your work ethic is there and your attitude is positive, you too can get involved in one of the most resilient and rewarding industries available.
Signworld is a national organization with more than 300 independently owned sign companies, which provide commercial custom signage and graphics. It’s personable, creative, rewarding and ideal for people-oriented individuals who have the desire to learn how to manage a sales and production business. Signworld has been a part of the industry’s profit and fun since 1988. With over 28 years in the business, Signworld has established itself as the leader in the no-royalties and no-rules sign business concept. The ongoing support and training along with state-of-the-art equipment helps leave the competition behind. For more details visit – https://signworld.orgBack