Signworld owners come from all walks of life and come with various employment backgrounds. There are however some very common characteristics that Signworld owners have. Here are some of the characteristics we find in most Signworld owners:
- Entrepreneurial – With a model that is more autonomous than most, the owner needs have a little bit of maverick in themselves that says, “I want to be in control and make the final decision!”.
- Ability to translate information and make decisions
- Project or Operation management skills – This type of business comes with a lot of moving parts. From employees to customers to projects, this business requires the owner to have the ability to juggle multiple things at one time.
- The ability to network and build relationships.
- Excellent time management
- Ability to delegate and hand off things of lower importance