Printology Signs & Graphics, owned by Mark and Wendi Russell, recently completed their largest project to date for a new museum build out. This new part of the museum tells the history of one of the earliest establishments by Spain in the New World in 1566, long before Plymouth and Jamestown, on what is now Parris Island in Beaufort, SC. Printology produced and installed all of the displays for the new museum. This consisted of 24 panels made from 6mm black PVC with 3M calendared vinyl and 3M calendared matte laminate applied, dimensional letters (from Letters Etc.) installed on one of the four grand format canvas wraps that they stretched onto large wooden frames, two large wall wraps, an entire lobby signage package consisting of a series of PVC and acrylic building history panels, a wood printed lobby sign with circular direct-printed brushed ACM on stand-offs and metallic dimensional letters, 3 large donor walls consisting of a combination of wood printed panels, acrylic with clear second surface prints and first surface cut vinyl.