If you’re considering joining the Signworld alliance or starting a sign business solo, today’s post is for you.
Read on to learn 4 facts about running a sign business as a Signworld partner that typically shock and surprise first-time inquirers–but in a good way!
The Sign Industry Is Booming In 2019
With the rise of eCommerce, internet marketing, and web-based businesses, some people wrongly assume that the demand for physical signage is declining. But they couldn’t be more wrong.
The demand for all signage types is on the rise in 2019, especially dynamic digital signs.
According to Orbis Research, “the Digital Signage Market size will grow from USD 20.74 Billion in 2017 to USD 31.62 Billion by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 7.28%. The base year considered for the study is 2017, and the market size is projected from 2018 to 2023.”
Day-to-day Life Is Easier Than You Think
Producing signs all day isn’t back-breaking manual labor. Quite the opposite, in fact. Signworld partners work in pleasant and professional shop environments free of any loud noises, chemicals, harsh odors, high-stakes safety hazards, or demanding physical work. Instead, you get to work with cutting-edge technology, creative design, and a small team of handpicked career professionals. We do not require you to work holidays, weekends, or evenings, and the vast majority of your clients will be fellow business professionals.
You Do Not Need Any Sign-making Experience To Get Started
While management or sign-making skills will be an asset, they’re 100% not required.
Believe it or not, some of our most successful sign shop owners entered the Signworld business alliance without any experience or sign-making skills. They trusted our training program, ongoing support, and proven business model, and it paid off!
Of course, hard work is still essential. As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink. We will give you all the tools, training, support, and insider deals needed to build a top sign business, but all that won’t help if you’re not committed to success!
You Can Build A Successful Sign Shop For Less Than $200,000
You read that right. For $195,000, you get everything you need to open a profitable one-stop sign shop.
Let’s break it down.
The $155,00 Signworld package includes:
- Sign-making tools and equipment to give you one-stop shop capabilities from day-one
- Cutting-edge software for design, online sales, and back-end business operations
- 4+ weeks of technical, operational, marketing, sales, website/internet presence, pricing, financial, human resources and on-site training
- Ongoing education via the owner’s website, business manuals, Annual Convention, and weekly webinars covering Sales/Marketing, Website/Internet Presence, Pricing, Technical and Suppliers for both you and your employees
- Ongoing coaching and support from fellow Signworld partners and our dedicated corporate team
- Protected territory containing up to 3,000 business clients
- Full support with business site selection and lease negotiation
- Office design, layout, and decoration consulting and support
- Annual Conventions with 3 days of upgrade training available
- The complete one-time Signworld package fee
From that $195,000, $25,000 will be dedicated to your start-up expenses, including:
- Website design
- Outdoor signage
- Security deposit
- Phones, fax, copier, and other office supplies
- Printing equipment
- Insurance premiums
- Utility hookups
- Tools and supplies
- Training costs, which include travel expenses
You will retain the remaining $30,000 as a cash reserve. This will be used to cover any emergencies or cash shortfalls that may occur in the early months of business. Don’t worry–many of our owners never spend a dime of this reserve capital.
Learn more about the Signworld business alliance at http://www.signworld.org or call 888-765-7446 to speak with a representative.