Today’s post runs down 3 of the most common questions investors ask about the Signworld business opportunity.
Why Join A Sign Business Alliance Instead Of Trying It Out On My Own?
Starting a sign making business on your own isn’t easy. Though signage is always in demand, the competition can be fierce. Unless you’ve already got serious sign expertise, high quality sign-making equipment, and all the ancillary skills needed to run a business (marketing, website management, bookkeeping, etc), the start-up process can drag on for years, draining your bank account all the while. As such, many businesses die out even before opening their doors.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. You’ve got allies.
The Signworld business alliance began in 1988 as a simple light manufacturing model with a state of the art equipment package, training program, and on-going support to keep owners on track for the life of the business. Since then, our business model has evolved and enriched, but the basic idea remains the same.
Signworld is not a franchise—we are a business owners alliance dedicated to empowering individuals to help them achieve their goals on their terms. This is what you can expect as a Signworld partner:
- No rules—you’re the captain of this ship!
- No royalties—keep all that you earn!
- State of the art equipment package—all you need to create a huge selection of static signs, graphics, dynamic digital signs, and more, all of which are 100% customizable.
- Top-tier training—we teach you everything you need to know to get started and build the business of your dreams.
- Ongoing support—from the day you sign the Signworld agreement to the day you retire, your business is backed by a team of corporate support staff, on-site coaching visits, and 300+ fellow owners.
- Insider connections and discounts—save money on materials and enjoy all the perks that we’ve earned through 30+ years in the industry.
- Proven business model—minimize your overhead costs and maximize your profits both locally and abroad.
Do I Need Existing Sign Making Training Or Experience?
No. Aside from the start-up costs and the need for a good work ethic, the Signworld business opportunity has almost zero barriers to entry. Our unparalleled training program draws on 30+ years of sign making and business management excellence to give you all the skills you need to make the most of this opportunity.
How Much Does It Cost To Join The Signworld Business Alliance?
The Signworld investment breaks down as follows:
- Signworld package — includes training, software, equipment, lease negotiation support, protected territory fee, continuing education, and more — $155,000
- Start-up expenses — covers your website, furniture, outdoor signage, security deposit, office equipment, insurance premiums, utility hookups, tools/supplies, and travel costs for training — $25,000
- Cash reserve — retained to cover emergencies or cash shortfalls in the early months of business (many owners never spend this money!) — $30,000
In total, the Signworld opportunity is available for $210,000, and discounts are available.
Once this fee is paid, you keep every penny you earn. And why wouldn’t you? After all, our goal is to empower business owners and help them build the businesses of their dreams—not to line our pockets skimming royalty fees off your hard-earned profits.
Learn More About Investing In The Signworld Business Alliance
Visit https://www.signworld.org or call 888-765-7446 to get all your questions answered during a free consultation with a Signworld representative.