Thinking of starting a sign shop this year?
The startup economy in 2018 is rich with opportunity, innovation, and potential, but also fraught with big risks. A recent article by Entrepreneur magazine identified the top-5 startup risks that every entrepreneur must overcome, and today’s post explains how joining the Signworld business alliance eliminates them all.
Mitigating Startup Risks as Part of the Signworld Business Alliance
- Product Risk. Some companies struggle to explain what their product is, which problems it solves, and why it’s worth buying.
This is a serious, fundamental flaw that sign shop businesses don’t have to worry about.
Our products enjoy strong and resilient demand year-round from all industries. Even in today’s climate, where internet and home-based businesses are more popular than even, signage is the bedrock of business. Signs create authority, help branding, improve wayfinding outcomes, increase sales, spread awareness of brands and special promotions, and much more; our products’ value and problem-solving is clear.
Our products are in high demand outside of the business world, too. You’ll get business from clients planning weddings, family gathering, and other private events that could benefit from wayfinding signage, banners, and custom designs.
Frankly, sign shops just don’t have to worry about product risk.
- Market Risk. Knowing why, how, and where your customer buys your product is arguably the most important risk factor to assess before your product launches. Entrepreneur recommends all new startups research these market factors thoroughly. But members of the Signworld business alliance don’t have to. We have already mapped out routes to market, penetration strategies, and high-performance sales channels, and our partners get full access to our “playbook.” What will you do with the labor hours saved here?
- Financial Risk. Financial risk is a major consideration for first-time startups, especially when they lack both the experience to plan for the future, and the full understanding of what expenses they need covered. Fortunately, joining the Signworld business alliance solves both of these problems. Not only do we coach you on long-term business planning, helping you to set smart business milestones while supporting your short-term goals, but our investment is totally transparent, so you can plan for the future like never before. You can find a fully itemized breakdown of our startup costs here.
- Team Risk. Experienced entrepreneurs know that businesses find strength in numbers. For that reason, it’s critical that you surround yourself with a great team, complete with mentors and confidantes. Of course, finding people who are genuinely invested in your success isn’t easy for self-starters. But when you join the Signworld business partnership, you join forces with an entire roster of sign industry veterans who are committed to the collective growth of the entire alliance. Team risk disappears, and is instead replaced by a huge team advantage.
- Execution Risk. Startups often get so mired in the minutiae of their business that they lose sight of the overall company trajectory and goals. Others get so consumed by the big-picture strategy that they miss important everyday details. Members of the Signworld business alliance are not exposed to this risk since our system is streamlined and proven successful from startup onward. And if you do stray from either path, our coaching and support will get you back on track before any meaningful damages are incurred.
Learn More about Joining the Signworld Business Alliance at https://www.signworld.orgBack