When Caremax first moved to Buena Park, our sign shop assisted the business with a dimensional letter building sign. We also helped the company with vehicle decals. However, last year, the management team invited us to work on a sprinter van wrap for its vehicles. This time around, we did additional 3M preferred commercial van graphics in Buena Park CA.
Caremax’s GMC Van Gets the Vehicle Wrap Treatment
Because we keep our clients’ specs on file, we were able to pull up the details and ensure a complete color match to the graphics the sprinter van received. We measured the new vehicle and adjusted the style elements accordingly. Next, our specialists printed out the vinyl. Our team then prepared the van for installation and mounted the vinyl. It looks fantastic and is now part of the company’s fleet.
The Advantage of Working with Superior Signs and Graphics
- Convenience. When you are a returning client, you know that we have kept all your specs on file. This means that your color match will be perfect, your artwork exact, and the placement of the style elements precise. The result is brand continuity over multiple signage products.
- High-quality vinyl. We save clients money by selecting the suitable vinyl for the project. However, we do not cut corners on quality. We only use 3M high-quality vinyl that is rated for the application we need.
- 3M preferred installers. Our technicians underwent the manufacturer training that involves hands-on sessions on selecting and installing vinyl according to 3M’s specifications. The result is a product that neither peels nor fails. It looks good and will remain this way until you decide to change the wrap.
- Design assistance. If you are unsure what you want the wrap to look like, we gladly assist you. Our in-house graphic artist can incorporate brand details and photos you already have. We also show you which placement of the elements would be the most eye-catching.
- Choices. Take a page from Caremax’s playbook and choose a partial wrap. It is a budget-friendly option that lets you incorporate the vehicle’s base color into the design. Conversely, you might also decide to go with a full wrap. It turns your car, truck, or van into a mobile billboard that displays a maximum amount of information. Of course, we always give you a choice to select vehicle graphics and lettering.
Do You Need 3M Preferred Commercial Van Graphics in Buena Park, CA?
Are you a fleet manager who needs to add cars, trucks, or vans? Even if you have not worked with our shop before, we can match the color palette to allow for brand continuity across your various vehicles. If you are a business owner just now getting started with building a fleet, take advantage of our design consultation to put together a look that pops. By the way, if you have some ideas of what you want your wrap to look like, bring your sketches along!
For a free quote, contact Superior Signs and Graphics today by dialing (714) 248-5901 now.